This dual-purpose laptop duffel bag is styled by Andrew Zimmern to help you be a true traveler, not a tourist. Stowable straps allow it to convert easily from duffle to backpack depending on your travel whims. Dedicated quick access compartments make this an easy travel companion, keeping all your important items protected yet accessible. A colored zipper elevates this sleek grey bag for a pop of personality on the road.
Designed and developed in collaboration with award winning TV travel host, Andrew Zimmern.
10% of the sales of All of Us™ are donated to the International Rescue Committee.
Thank you. As you carry this item you are supporting the International Rescue Committee, whose humanitarian relief and refugee resettlement efforts touch millions of people fleeing war and disaster worldwide.
• Easily converts from a duffel bag to a backpack
• Adjustable, stow-away straps
• Large main compartment and expandable front storage
• Padded laptop compartment helps keep your tech safe
• Side pockets, shoe compartment, laptop pouch and padded sunglasses pocket keep gear protected and organized
• Protective, footed base makes it easy to stand upright
• Quilted back panel for comfortable use
• Trolley sleeve secures to rolling luggage for easy transport
|Laptop Compartment Dimensions
||19" x 11" x 1"
||21.7" x 13.8" x 2.4"
||2 lbs, 13 oz
||1952 cu. in.