Need a backpack that carries you from daily life to a life of adventure? This lightweight, stowaway backpack folds-up into its own pouch so you can bring it along as your technical day pack. And when you are carrying it, the lightweight construction and self storage design makes taking along what you need a breeze. A sternum support strap and breathable mesh back panel make this a perfect backpack for hiking or biking or city adventures. Pack it along in our 45L pack [Link] as your day hiking backpack when you are out camping!
Designed and developed in collaboration with award-winning TV travel host, Andrew Zimmern.
10% of every $1 spent on the All of Us™ website are donated to the International Rescue Committee.
Thank you. As you carry this item you are supporting the International Rescue Committee, whose humanitarian relief and refugee resettlement efforts touch millions of people fleeing war and disaster worldwide.
• Lightweight, self-compression backpack stores easily
• Top loading opening for secure and easy packing
• Front zip pocket and dual mesh pockets keep what you need handy
• Gear attachment points to clip on extras
• Sternum support chest strap keeps backpack secure while biking
17" x 10" x Fully Expanded Width 7"
|1586 cu. in.