This dual-purpose laptop duffel bag was developed with Travel Channel’s Andrew Zimmern. Stowable straps allow it to convert easily from duffel to backpack depending on your travel needs. It is easily one of the most stylish duffel bags that converts to backpack on the market. Dedicated quick access compartments make this a travelers best friend, keeping all your important items protected yet accessible making it one of the best travel backpack duffel bags on the market.
10% of the selling price of this laptop backpack duffel bag is donated to the International Rescue Committee whose important humanitarian relief and refugee resettlement efforts touch millions of people fleeing war and disaster worldwide.
• Easily converts from a duffel bag to a backpack
• Adjustable, stow-away straps
• Large main compartment and expandable front storage
• Padded laptop compartment helps keep your tech safe
• Side pockets, shoe compartment, laptop pouch, and padded sunglasses pocket keep gear protected and organized
• The protective, footed base makes it easy to stand upright
• Quilted back panel for comfortable use
• Trolley sleeve secures to rolling luggage for easy transport
|Laptop Compartment Dimensions
|19" x 11" x 1"
|20" x 12" x 3" Expanded Width 10"
|3 lbs, 1 oz