Versatility rules. This dual-purpose laptop backpack duffel bag is styled by Travel Channel’s Andrew Zimmern to help you be a true traveler, not a tourist. A perfect carry on, weekend travel bag, or gear bag. Stowable contoured backpack straps allow it to convert easily from duffel to backpack depending on your travel whims. Separate side access to a dedicated padded laptop sleeve, four quick access side compartments, fleece lined hard shell top compartment for sunglasses and valuables, and dedicated shoe pocket keep all your important items protected yet accessible. A colored zipper elevates this sleek grey bag for a pop of personality on the road.
Designed and developed in collaboration with award winning TV travel host, Andrew Zimmern.
10% of every $1 spent on the All of Us™ website are donated to the International Rescue Committee.
Thank you. As you carry this item you are supporting the International Rescue Committee, whose humanitarian relief and refugee resettlement efforts touch millions of people fleeing war and disaster worldwide.
• Easily converts from a duffel bag to a backpack
• Adjustable: contoured breathable shoulder straps for hiking or long travel days stow-away when in use as a duffle bag
• Large main compartment and expandable front shoe or laundry storage
• Padded laptop compartment helps keep your tech safe
• Side pockets, shoe compartment, laptop pouch, and padded sunglasses pocket keep gear protected and organized
• The protective, footed base makes it easy to stand upright
• Quilted back panel for comfortable use
• Trolley sleeve secures to rolling luggage for easy transport
|Laptop Compartment Dimensions
||19" x 11" x 1"
||20" x 12" x 10" Fully Expanded
||2 lbs, 13 oz
||1952 cu. in.